Travel in style and comfort with as we journey along the scenic Kona coastline on your way to Hawaii’s most active volcano – Kilauea! Sample Kona coffee, visit Punalu’u Black Sand Beach, and explore all that Hawaii Volcanoes National Park has to offer.
The Kīlauea volcano eruption paused on September 16th, 2023. No lava or night-time glow is visible from any overlooks. Volcanic conditions can change at any time.
What to Expect
Your day starts with our professional tour guide picking you up from your door step in our luxury Mercedes-Benz Sprinter mini coaches. We then begin our extensive Deluxe Volcano Tour that has you visiting the most beautiful locations on West Hawaii and Volcano National Park.
- Premium Coffee Farm (Greenwell Coffee) – Enjoy a picnic lunch at one of Kona’s most famous coffee farms. Taste Kona coffee right from the source at this iconic location.
- Punalu’u Bake Shop – The Southernmost Bakery in the United States! Satisfy your sweet tooth and enjoy a Portuguese pastry, the malasada or pick up a roll of Hawaiian rainbow sweet bread.
- Punalu’u Black Sand Beach – Turtles! The famous black sand beach where turtle sightings are frequent. Walk along this unique beach and watch for turtles as they look to bask in the warm sun of Punalu’u.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park – Visit the volcano in Hawaii! Our tour highlights all the park’s best including Chain of Craters Road, natural steam vents and views of the new Halemau’mau Crater.
- Kilauea Lodge – After exploring the volcano in the daytime, come inside historic Kilauea Lodge for a three course meal to fuel up for the big finish!
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park – Visit the most active volcano in Hawaii! Our tour highlights all the park’s best including Chain of Craters Road, natural steam vents and views of the new Halemau’mau Crater.
- Pick up and drop off from all West Hawaii hotels, resorts, and vacation rentals
- Visit coffee farms, black sand beaches, and the volcano in one day
- Travel in Mercedes-Benz Sprinter mini-coaches, the ultimate in comfort and style
- Tour Hawaii’s most active volcano and see the night glow
- Knowledgable and friendly tour guide
- Picnic lunch at the coffee farm
- Gourmet 3 course dinner at the historic lodge
- Umbrellas in the event of rain
- Hot and cold towel service
- Bottled water, snack basket, and hot beverages.
We offer free front door pick-ups at all major West Hawaii hotels and resorts. We also offer the option to meet at a central meeting point to accommodate a busy vacation schedule, if you prefer. For bed and breakfasts or smaller resorts, we’re happy to work with you. Leave the driving to us!
We offer a 24 hour cancellation policy. Guests will be charged 100% of the tour price for cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled tour. Cancellations made by the guest due to weather not permitted. If made by the company, guests will receive a full refund.
A combined minimum of 4 guests is required for a tour to operate. Should a tour not meet the tour minimum, customers will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund. Advance notice will be provided at least 12 hours before the start time.