The safety and well-being of our guests and staff has and always will be our number one
priority. We have increased our safety measures and precautions on all of our sailing and
In order to better protect you and other customers, we are following CDC recommendations
and intensifying our already rigorous health and safety measures. The following is now in
• We have safely increased our tour capacity to 75% following all state guidelines with up to 36 guests per the shorter Afternoon and Manta Tours. The longer Morning Tour will remain at approx 26 guests until further notice.
• Guests will sign a waiver online and directly check in at the boat. Guests will follow state guidelines for traveling restrictions.
• Our crew will be required to take a temperature check and will be monitored for any
• All surfaces and equipment are scrubbed and sanitized before, during and after each
• Snorkel equipment is scrubbed and disinfected before and after each tour.
• Food items will be served by an assigned crew member wearing protective equipment.
• We will have a cashless bar for credit/debit card purchases available on day tours.
• Currently both crew and guests are required to wear masks unless they are eating,
drinking, swimming, snorkeling, active, or medically unable to wear.
• We are well stocked with cleaning supplies and provide hand sanitizer.
• Hand washing stations are available to staff and guests.
• We have amended our cancellation policy to encourage anyone experiencing
symptoms to either cancel or postpone their trip and provide a physicians note. We may also be required to report cases to the Health Department.
We wish everyone health and safety during this time. Please reach out to us with any further
questions or concerns.
The Sea Paradise Team
Discover the majestic manta rays of the Kona Coast aboard a comfortable and stable trimaran boat.
After you board the spacious 45-foot trimaran, you will travel to the World Famous Manta Ray Village off the Kona Coast. Going on a manta ray night snorkel in Hawaii is an amazing and unforgettable experience.
After you are aboard, we coast to the world famous, Manta Ray Village. Manta rays are gentle giants of the sea, with many residing along the Kona Coast.
Harmless to humans, they are drawn to the spotlights that light up the night to eat plankton. These mesmerizing creatures sometimes gracefully glide within inches of amazed snorkelers.
Swimming with manta rays is often the highlight of visitors’ trips to Hawaii. Sea Paradise is an original manta ray tour expert in Hawaii, helping its guests get up close and personal with these majestic creatures since 1985.
Once you reach Manta Ray Village, our friendly crew will provide you with an informative briefing about manta rays.
For our snorkeling guests, after dark our crew will guide you onto our state-of-the-art “manta floatation device.” You’ll watch in amazement as these majestic manta rays glide and loop, feeding on microscopic plankton attracted to the light sources attached to the float. Snorkel time is approximately 45 minutes.
Enjoy light snacks and non-alcoholic beverages after your snorkel tour.
Don’t want to snorkel? That’s okay too. For our ride-along guests, you can watch the majestic manta rays from the comfort of our 45-foot trimaran
Keauhou Bay is located at: 78-7130 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740. PARKING IS LIMITED AT THE PIER. Free parking is available in areas along Kaleiopapa St. Please allow 3-5 minutes to walk from your vehicle to the boat.
Cancellations require 24 hour advance notice on regular bookings and 72 hour advance notice on private charters. You must call the phone number located on your booking confirmation email to cancel your tour. No refunds will be issued if you do not call to cancel in the required time prior to your scheduled check-in time.