- There will be ample signage to direct our guests where to check-in for kayak rentals, along with designated spots to stand while waiting in line to maintain proper distancing.
- We will be encouraging guests to book online to avoid unnecessary interaction during the check-in process.
- After check-in, guests will be directed via signs to the waterfront where their kayak is located
- All employees will be wearing masks and sanitizing their hands in-between customers
- There will be hand cleaning stations (hand sanitizer dispensers and/or sinks) available to all guests
- All rental equipment- snorkeling gear, dry bags, coolers, anchors, lifejackets, paddles- will be sanitized thoroughly after each use and not reused
- All kayaks will be cleaned and sanitized after each use
Kaneohe Bay is protected by Oahu’s only Barrier Reef which makes it a perfect place for paddlers of all skill levels and sizes!
Paddle and Snorkel beautiful Kaneohe Bay with our two-person, Malibu open-face kayak and experience the magnificence of Kaneohe Bay’s pristine waters and diverse sea life on your own ADVENTURE!
What to Expect
Our self-guided kayak adventure is truly unique adventure. Our guests are provided a safety brief on Kaneohe bay, a detailed map on where to venture, and a paddling orientation given by our trained and certified instructors.
Our kayaks are located right at the water’s edge and you can launch directly from our location. There is no need to drive the kayaks anywhere. It is about a 35 minute paddle to reach the sandbar from our location.
You do not have to start at 8:00am. You can pick up your rental at anytime. But they must be returned by 4:00pm.
The Bay offers amazing snorkeling and paddling; take advantage of the ONLY water-front paddle adventure in Kaneohe Bay!
- Coconut Island aka "Gilligan's Island"
- Detenation Key Hole
- Numerous Patch Reef’s
- Sunken Island (Kaneohe Sandbar)
- Sunken City
- Kayak and safety gear
- Waterproof map
- Kayak, and marine-life briefing
- Kan’eohe Bay and snorkel site briefing
- Multiple paddling/snorkeling options in Kane’ohe bay including the Sandbar, and countless reef systems
- Extras available at an additioncal cost
- No infants. Ages 3+.
- All participants must be able to fit at least a 30-50 pound life jacket.
- Must be returned no later than 4:00pm.
- Pick up your rental at anytime
4 - 8 hours
He'eia State Park
- 46-465 Kamehameha Hwy. Kaneohe, HI 96744
- No Transportation Included
Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price. Contact us anytime to inquire about cancellations or reschedule.