Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
Our premier 5 Line Zip Tour will have you smiling for days! You will soar high above the Ranch, zipping down a 1420-foot line to the base of Piiholo Hill. For the final ride, enjoy Maui's longest side-by-side zipline!
Meet us on location in the beautiful scenery of Makawao in upcountry Maui. After a safety briefing, our 4x4 ranch vehicle is waiting to take you to the top where you’ll enjoy breathtaking 360-degree views. You will enjoy 5 adrenaline filled lines that have you soaring over mountain forests, gulches, and fields of green. Your final zip is an exhilarating grand finale: Maui’s longest side-by-side zipline that is more than half a mile long and at times 600 feet high!
Don’t wish to zip but want in on the fun? Join your family and friends on tour as a walk-along.
All tours check in at the Outpost building, located at 799 Piiholo Rd, Makawao HI 96768.
– For a 100% refund, cancellations and changes must be made at least 48 hours prior to tour date.
– No refund for cancellations or reschedules within the last 48 hours prior to tour date.
– No-shows will be charged 100% fee.
– If you need to cancel due to illness or medical emergency, we require a doctor’s note from a local Maui doctor/clinic in order to process a full refund.
– All our tours operate RAIN OR SHINE. We do not refund for inclement weather, however, we do provide rain jackets when needed.
– We will cancel tours in the event of lightning or thunder; we will reschedule your tour or refund up to 100% of the tour price if this occurs. Refund amount may be based on proportion of tour completed.
– In high winds or other adverse conditions, Piiholo Ranch Zipline reserves the right to cancel or reschedule tours, based on management’s assessment of conditions. We will reschedule your tour or refund up to 100% of the tour price if this occurs. Refund amount may be based on proportion of tour completed.