Join us for an unforgettable journey along Maui's captivating Road to Hana—a must-do experience for every visitor. Let us take care of the details as you immerse yourself in the splendor of this scenic route, comfortably seated in our mini coach with an expert driver at the helm. Leave the stress of driving behind and surrender to the charm of Maui's lush countryside.
What to Expect
After being picked up by your local and friendly tour guide, prepare to be enthralled by the 620 mesmerizing curves and the allure of 59 single-lane bridges that adorn the path. As we navigate the route, our expert driver will share captivating stories, insights into Hawaiian culture, and the hidden gems that make this journey truly unforgettable.
Along the road you will indulge in the most renowned highlights of Hana, including a refreshing dip in a waterfall-fed pool at a picturesque park (weather permitting). Savor a delectable lunch amidst the tranquility of an organic farm. Join the ranks of the tens of thousands of guests we have had the pleasure of sharing this remarkable journey with over the years. Our eco-friendly tour not only allows you to relish the awe-inspiring landscapes but also contributes to reducing road congestion and carbon emissions, allowing you to bask in the breathtaking sights.
Tour stops include:
- Continental Breakfast, enjoy fresh fruit, and pastries, before heading out on this adventure.
- Pa’ia Town, laid back “windsurfing capital of the world”, with its boutiques and restaurants is driven through as you travel eastward toward Hana.
- Ke’anae Peninsula was created by flowing lava and juts into the ocean, where waves crash against jagged volcanic rocks. Taro famers on the peninsula practice sustainable farming as did the ancient Hawaiians. The old stone church, the village’s only surviving structure after a 1946 tsunami hit.
- Lunch at Hana Farms (included) which is a tropical farm and marketplace located in the rainforest along Hana Highway.
- Wai’anapanapa State Park and Black Sand Beach hosts a lava tube, sea arches, blowhole, and a wonderful beach. Our guests rank it as one of the finest stops on the tour. Wai’anapanapa means “glistening water” in Hawaii and refers to nearby streams but can also apply to striking ocean views.
- Hana Bay is viewed while driving through Hana Town and some of the best views of the bay are from the road. A favorite beach area for local residents.
- Pua’a Ka’a State Park is an ideal spot to swim in a tranquil waterfall pool (weather/conditions permitting). Bring a towel and swimsuit.
- Ho’okipa Beach Park boasts big waves and plenty of windsurfers (drive-by for scenic views).
- Return is in reverse for a totally different perspective!
- Kaumahina State Park, engulfed by a dense forest, is a relaxing stop with awe-inspiring coastline views and refreshing, cool ocean breezes.
- Round-Trip Transportation in Air-Conditioned Comfort
- Expert live narration
- Continental Breakfast
- Lunch at Hana Farms
- Multiple tour stops on the Road to Hana
- Admission to Waiʻānapanapa State Park
We provide transportation to and from Maui resorts and hotels.
72 hours notice of cancellation prior to tour departure is required for full refund; no-shows will incur a full charge.