Maui to Pearl Harbor Day Trip
Are you traveling straight to Maui but don't want to miss out on Hawaii's #1 visited attraction? Come see for yourself one of WWII greatest battle sites and learn how the Attack on Pearl Harbor changed the course of history.
This one-day tour takes you from Maui to Oahu to visit Pearl Harbor, with all four attractions at the Pacific Historic Parks that includes the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park, Battleship Missouri Memorial, and the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum.
This is the hassle-free way of having guaranteed reserved movie and shuttle tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial. No waiting in long lines to get tickets for the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park, Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, and the Battleship Missouri Memorial.
We book and coordinate your flights and tour on Oahu for a worry-free trip.
What to Expect
Join us on our all-inclusive Day at Pearl Harbor Tour where we spend the day learning the history of the historic grounds, the brave men and women, and the battles that took place. There is no better way to cover in detail all of the sites of Pearl Harbor than during this tour. Relive the dramatic series of events that unfolded on December 7, 1941, during this daylong tour of Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial, Battleship Missouri Memorial, Bowfin Submarine, Pacific Aviation Museum, and more.
View film footage captured that fateful day, then walk in the footsteps of Gen. Douglas MacArthur on the USS Battleship Missouri (the Mighty Mo) and see the remains of a Japanese A6M2 Zero that was part of the Pearl Harbor attack.
Accessible only by boat, the USS Arizona Memorial is the final resting place for the more than 1,000 crewmen who lost their lives during the attack and serves as a place of reflection.
In the descriptions below, the ** denotes tour stops that include walking.
- Ford Island (drive through) – Once used by ancient Hawaiians for a fertility ritual, this islet was the center of the attacks on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. The island is host to many national memorials and continues to operate as the center of civilian-military interactions.
- Battleship Missouri Memorial Walking Tour – Walk in the footsteps of Gen. MacArthur and experience the battleship’s most famous historic mission.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center* – Welcome to Pearl Harbor, your gateway to American wartime history. Here you get to visit monuments and museums, see exhibit galleries and displays, and learn from Pearl Harbor survivors.
- USS Arizona Memorial* – The USS Arizona Memorial is the final resting place for many of the ship’s 1,177 crewmen who lost their lives on December 7, 1941. It is a place of contemplation, inspiration, and reflection.
- Battleship Missouri Memorial* – Meet the Mighty Mo, the last battleship commissioned by the U.S. and the site of Japan’s WWII surrender. Walk in the footsteps of Gen. Douglas MacArthur as you envision the battleship’s most famous historic mission.
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum* – View historical warplanes, fighter jets, and bombers, including the remains of a Japanese A6M2 Zero that was part of the attack on Pearl Harbor. If you look closely, you can still see the battle scars on the hangar from the attacks on Pearl Harbor on Dec 7, 1941.
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park* – Enjoy a narrated audio tour of the submarine (designated a National Historic Landmark) and learn about her wartime service. Explore the world of submarines in the museum and on the waterfront. Exhibits include weapon systems, photographs, paintings, battle flags, original recruiting posters, detailed submarine models, and a Poseidon C-3 missile that allows you to examine its inner workings. It is the only one of its kind on public display.
- Narrated Audio Tour at USS Arizona – Features the voices of Pearl Harbor survivors and noted National Park Service Pearl Harbor historian Daniel Martinez. Narrated by Jamie Lee Curtis, daughter of actor and WWII veteran Tony Curtis. Audio tour includes the USS Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, and the “Road to War” and “Attack” exhibit galleries and displays.
- “Road to War” and “Attack” Exhibit Galleries – These galleries located at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center display personal memorabilia, dramatic photographs, artifacts of the battle, and more.
Lunch Options Includes
This tour includes a Breakfast and Buffet Lunch (Menus are subject to change without notice)
- Local Breakfast Pastry
- Bottled Water
- All-you-can-eat Lunch
- Two options will be served: Kalua Pork, BBQ Chicken, or Mahimahi (proteins changed weekly)
- House Tossed Salad
- Steamed White Rice
- Assorted Cookies
- Bottled Water, assorted Hawaiian Juice (cash bar available with beer and wine choices)
- No personal items can remain on the Roberts Hawaii bus.
- Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags, and purses are not allowed.
- Cameras are permitted. No camera bags allowed.
- Strollers are not allowed in movie theatre, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
- All Admissions to activities on tour are included.
- USS Arizona Memorial Audio Tour, Bowfin Submarine and Musuem Audio Tour, Battleship Missouri Memorial Guided Tour, and Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Audio Tour are included.
- Pearl Harbor Audio Tour includes audio in English, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, German, French, and Spanish.
- Bowfin Submarine Audio Tour includes languages in English, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin.
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Audio tour includes languages in English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Lunch is included for Deluxe Tour Guests.
- Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Guests may want to bring light jacket in case there is rain at the Pearl Harbor.
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of the drivers.
- Prices are subject to change due to an additional transportation fee depending on your hotel pickup location.
- All one-day tours are subject to availability and can change without notice. All guests must bring a valid ID for airport security check-in. International guests must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Once purchased, this tour fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and the tour cannot be cancelled. Due to airline restrictions, passenger name changes are not permitted under any circumstance, and switching airlines may not be an option. Airline change penalty fees may apply and vary by airline and fare type. No shows will incur full charges – No refund.
Flights departs from Kahului Airport, Maui.
1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, HI 96732
All cancellations are subject to a 10% credit card fee. Cancellations made after 12 noon, the day prior of scheduled service, will result in a 100% charge being incurred (NO REFUND). Claims for refunds must be made within thirty (30) days from the date of service. No shows are subject to full charge.