Set sail for a two-hour trip through Oahu’s sunny south shore. Views of the lush Ko’olau Mountains, shimmering skylines of Honolulu and Waikiki, and the majestic Diamond Head will give you a new appreciation for the island. As we sail farther from the coast, you’ll likely see spinner dolphins who love to swim in front of Makani’s sleek catamaran hulls. Watch out for humpback whales during the winter months. We usually see them breaching and spouting in the as they nurse their young in Hawaii’s warm waters.
Complimentary Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from our full bar
Please Arrive 30 minutes before departure for check-in process
• Complimentary Roundtrip Waikiki Hotel Transportation
• Island-Style Dinner with Hot & Cold Selections
• 2 Complimentary Drinks (Choice of Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic)
• Full Bar Selection
• Dual Restrooms
• Covered & Open-Air Seating
• Frequent Sightings of Turtles & Dolphins
• Humpback Whale Sightings (Seasonal)
• Bose Surround Sound Stereo System
• Spectacular Views of Honolulu, Waikiki, & Diamond Head
• Beautiful Hawaiian Sunset
• Fantastic Setting for Waikiki’s Friday Night Fireworks Show
Our relaxing and scenic evening sails feature a delicious island-style dinner buffet! Selections of hot & cold dishes included in the following:
• Island-Style Chicken
• Beef & Vegetable Medley
• Steamed White Rice
• Curry Tofu Vegetable Wraps
• Veggie Spring Rolls
• Roasted Red Potato Salad with hints of Olive Oil & Dijon
• Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
• 1 Complimentary Drink, alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages available.
• *Vegetarian alternative – Replace beef with Tofu
Kewalo Basin Harbor, Honolulu.
1009 Ala Moana Blvd. Slip FF1, Honolulu, HI 96814
Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us anytime to inquire about cancellations or reschedule.