Our luxury circle island tour is an exciting Hawaiian adventure that includes a volcano tour, a black sand beach, a Kona coffee tour and iconic Big Island waterfalls!
What to Expect
Your day starts with our professional tour guide picking you up from your door step in our luxury Mercedes-Benz Sprinter mini coaches. We then begin our extensive circle island tour that has you visiting the most beautiful locations on Hawaii Island.
- Premium Kona Coffee Farm – Enjoy a delicious catered breakfast at this unique local favorite. Taste local coffee’s and browse at the gift shop.
- Punalu’u Bake Shop –The Southernmost bakery in the United States! But that’s not the only reason it’s a favorite. . .try the “ono” (delicious) malasadas to find out why they’re a must-visit.
- Punalu’u Black Sand Beach – Discovering native wildlife is always a Hawaii highlight. This stretch of black sand beach is not only beautiful and unique, but is a popular basking spot for the Hawaiian turtle or “honu.”
- Volcano Winery and Tea Farm – Enjoy a gourmet Hawaiian-style lunch served at this incredible property on the slopes of an active volcano. Sample unique wines, local teas or enjoy some hot chocolate.
- Hawaii Volcanos National Park – See Big Island volcanoes! The massive park is consistently listed as a must-see for visitors. Our tour highlights all the park’s best including Chain of Craters Road, natural steam vents and views of the new Halemau’mau Crater.
- Rainbow Falls – One of “The Best Waterfalls in Hawaii” in every guidebook and blog. Witness one the most famous Big Island waterfalls up close and personal!
- Waipio Valley Lookout – Take in spectacular view of the Hamakua Coast on the way to the most famous lookout on the island.
- Pick up and drop off from all West Hawaii hotels, resorts, and vacation rentals
- Visit waterfalls, coffee farms, black sand beaches, and the volcano in one day
- Travel in Mercedes-Benz Sprinter mini-coaches, the ultimate in comfort and style!
- Tour Hawaii’s most active volcano!
- Knowledgable and friendly tour guide
- Continental breakfast
- Gourmet outdoor lunch
- Umbrellas in the event of rain
- Hot and cold towel service
- Bottled water, snack basket, and hot beverages.
We offer free front door pick-ups at all major West Hawaii hotels and resorts. We also offer the option to meet at a central meeting point to accommodate a busy vacation schedule, if you prefer. For bed and breakfasts or smaller resorts, we’re happy to work with you. Leave the driving to us!
We offer a 24 hour cancellation policy. Guests will be charged 100% of the tour price for cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled tour. Cancellations made by the guest due to weather not permitted. If made by the company, guests will receive a full refund.
A combined minimum of 4 guests is required for a tour to operate. Should a tour not meet the tour minimum, customers will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund. Advance notice will be provided at least 12 hours before the start time.