Fly from Kona to Oahu and spend the day at Pearl Harbor. All admissions and airfare included!
Experience all of Pearl Harbor on this comprehensive WWII Heroes Adventure Tour. Visit the USS Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and the USS Bowfin Submarine. Then cross the bridge to Ford Island to board the Battleship Missouri and walk the historic desks and see the battle scars in the hangars and award-winning exhibits at the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum.
What to Expect
We'll arrange your flight tickets and pick you up from the Honolulu Airport to take you over to Pearl Harbor for an all day complete tour of the historic sites. Some of the locations you will visit include:
- USS Arizona Memorial located directly above the USS Arizona battleship that was sunk during the attack on December 7, 1941. The ship is the final resting place of many of the 1,177 officers and crewmen who were lost, and a powerful reminder of those who gave their lives for their country.
- USS Missouri Battleship where you’ll walk in the footprints of General Douglas MacArthur, Admiral Chester Nimitz, and officers of the Allied Powers in 1945 when the instruments of surrender were signed on the ship, signaling the end WWII. “Mighty Mo” fought in WWII, the Korean War and in Desert Storm in the Persian Gulf, supporting the cause of freedom.
- USS Bowfin Submarine, also known as the “Pearl Harbor Avenger”, played an epic role in the battles of the Pacific. You’ll walk through the remarkable vessel docked in the harbor and enjoy an included audio tour.
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, located in two WWI hangars and retaining bullet holes from the December 7, 1941 attack, spans 105,000 square feet. An impressive array wartime aircraft is displayed including an authentic Japanese Zero, the type used in the attack.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center where you’ll view actual film footage the attack, view historic displays, and gain firsthand insight into WWII in the Pacific and beyond. You’ll see several galleries displaying artifacts, photos, and dramatic evidence of the surprise attack.
- Inter-island flight from Kona to Honolulu on Oahu
- Admission to all listed sites
- Live tour narration by delightful, knowledge able driver guide
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center exhibits
- View actual film footage of the attack
- Visit the WWII Bowfin Submarine
- Stroll the grounds and visit the Remembrance Circle, Japanese Kaiten “suicide sub”, and more
- Guided deck tour of USS Missouri battleship with docent, including locations of surrender ceremony, office and crew quarters, artillery, kamikaze aircraft crash
- Included lunch at Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum’s Hangar Grill
Transportation pick up from Honolulu Airport after you arrive from Kona included. Please note that you’ll need to find your own transportation to and from the Kona International Airport (KOA). Upon arrival at the airport, please proceed to the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter to check in for your flight to Honolulu. Please check-in 90 minutes before your flight at the Kona Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter).
120 hours notice of cancellation prior to airport meeting time is required for a full refund; no-shows will incur a full charge. Name of date changes after booking has been confirmed with the airline, will be assessed a change fee of up to $250 for flight change plus fare difference per segment or name change.
All passengers traveling on inter-island day trips must present a government issued photo identification for airline check-in. Passengers denied boarding due to lack of proper identification will be subject to a 100% no-show cancellations penalty.