*All participants must be able to swim.
- Participants must be appropriately fit for the activity.
- Always drink water and hydrate before and after your session.
- No person should enter the water with any cut, open wound, healing stitches, new tattoo, etc, because of the increased risk of infection.
- Do not participate if you are pregnant, or have any conditions that would be aggravated by a blow to the stomach or abdomen.
- Do not participate if you have any condition that affects your ability to do strenuous exercise and cardio activity.
- Do not participate if you have any condition or are taking any medication that would cause you to lose consciousness in the water.
- Do not participate if you are recovering from any surgery or illness.
- Do not participate if you have any Flu-like symptoms, or if you suspect you may be Covid19 positive, or if you have been recently exposed to a Covid19 positive person.
- Immediately report any health problems, pain, tingling, or numbness to your instructor.
- STOP THE ACTIVITY, If you are experiencing lower back pain, neck pain, tingling, or numbness. Immediately stop the activity and seek medical attention, if these symptoms do not disappear.
Our first experiences with the ocean shape our attitude towards it for the rest of life. It is important to get kids off to a fun and safe start.
Our Instructors take your kids (as young as 5) on a specialized class designed to get kids stoked. Kids will catch and ride waves on their first lesson (with a little help from the instructor). They will have a satisfying sense of accomplishment and a connection to the ocean that they will always remember.
We supply the surfboards, water shoes, and lycra sun shirts during lessons. Your kids will learn about the ocean, and how to ride waves safely. Our child surf lessons take place in our practice surfing zone that has mellow waves perfect for young learners. It is also close enough to shore so the parents can view all the surf action! Our instructors are super kid friendly and the kids are guaranteed to have a great time.
South Kihei Road, Kalama Beach Park, Kihei, Maui, HI 96753-7809
24 hour cancellation required.