Join the legendary Kauai Beach Boys aboard their new 50′ catamaran on a scenic and relaxing sunset cruise of the historically significant areas of Kalapaki Bay, Nawiliwili, Haupu Mountain Range, Hulei’a River and Ninini Point
Enjoy an Open Bar with signature cocktails, wine, and beer while you cruise into the sunset.
What to Expect
Relax and unwind as you drift away into the fading sun while sipping tropical cocktails and enjoy a pleasant evening tour with friends and family.
When the ocean is calm we cruise the waters beyond Nawiliwili Bay where sightings of dolphins, turtles and North Pacific Humpback Whales (December – March) are likely. We also cruise up the Hulei’a River is where we visit the historic Alekoko Menehune Fish Pond as well as the Hulei’a National Wildlife Refuge. You will learn about some of the famous movies that were filmed in the area.
Your captain and crew will share the culture and history of the Kalapaki area, the Kauai Surf Hotel and the surrounding areas on this interesting and fun Sunset cruise.
- Scenic Cruise in Nawiliwili Bay, up the Hulei’a River and in the ocean out to Ninini Point.
- Stable comfortable ride with great visibility
- U.S.C.G Certified for 49 passengers
- Beach Loading capabilities/Boarding Ladder
- Comfortable seating, under cover or on the spacious bow deck
- Every seat on the catamaran has an amazing view
- Stable vessel in calm waters is a perfect option for guests who get seasick on other tours
- 2 Full size restrooms
- Clean & quiet outboard power, stable catamaran design
- Hawaiian music and historical narration of the area
- State of the Art sound system
- Friendly crew and a full-service bar
- Open Bar offering beer and wine as well as our signature Wiki Wiki Tiki cocktail
- Great evening light for taking photos – beautiful scenic mountains as a back drop
- Fruit juices
- Bottled water
- Domestic and premium local beers
- Wiki Wiki Tikis
Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor: Slip #100 (closest to the U.S.Coast Guard station. Free parking)
- Same Day Cancellation is 100% charge.
- No-Shows are charged 100%
- Customers who are late and unable to attend scheduled activity for any reason including medical, will be charged 100%. Customers are welcome to reschedule only on stand-by basis and will be charged full price for a new reservation. Rescheduling the activity is only allowed once.
- 24-hour cancellation policy. No charge if cancelled prior to 24 hours cut off.
- Parties of 6+ is a 72-hour cancellation policy.
- Cancellations within (24/72) hours of activity time are subject to a 50% charge.
- We reserves the right to cancel the activity due to unsafe weather/ ocean conditions or for not reaching the minimum number of participants.