Experience all of Pearl Harbor on this comprehensive WWII Heroes Adventure Tour. Visit the USS Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and the USS Bowfin Submarine. Then cross the bridge to Ford Island to board the Battleship Missouri and walk the historic desks and see the battle scars in the hangars and award-winning exhibits at the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum.
What to Expect
We'll pick you up from Waikiki and take you over to Pearl Harbor for an all day complete tour of the historic sites. Some of the locations you will visit include:
- USS Arizona Memorial located directly above the USS Arizona battleship that was sunk during the attack on December 7, 1941. The ship is the final resting place of many of the 1,177 officers and crewmen who were lost, and a powerful reminder of those who gave their lives for their country.
- USS Missouri Battleship where you’ll walk in the footprints of General Douglas MacArthur, Admiral Chester Nimitz, and officers of the Allied Powers in 1945 when the instruments of surrender were signed on the ship, signaling the end WWII. “Mighty Mo” fought in WWII, the Korean War and in Desert Storm in the Persian Gulf, supporting the cause of freedom.
- USS Bowfin Submarine, also known as the “Pearl Harbor Avenger”, played an epic role in the battles of the Pacific. You’ll walk through the remarkable vessel docked in the harbor and enjoy an included audio tour.
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, located in two WWI hangars and retaining bullet holes from the December 7, 1941 attack, spans 105,000 square feet. An impressive array wartime aircraft is displayed including an authentic Japanese Zero, the type used in the attack.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center where you’ll view actual film footage the attack, view historic displays, and gain firsthand insight into WWII in the Pacific and beyond. You’ll see several galleries displaying artifacts, photos, and dramatic evidence of the surprise attack.
- Convenient pick-up from several Waikiki locations
- Admission to all listed sites
- Live tour narration by delightful, knowledge able driver guide
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center exhibits
- View actual film footage of the attack
- Visit the WWII Bowfin Submarine
- Stroll the grounds and visit the Remembrance Circle, Japanese Kaiten “suicide sub”, and more
- Guided deck tour of USS Missouri battleship with docent, including locations of surrender ceremony, office and crew quarters, artillery, kamikaze aircraft crash
- During the drive to and from Pearl Harbor, view Hawaii’s Royal Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha statue, Hawaii State Capital, Downtown Honolulu, from comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch is included
Transportation pick up from Waikiki hotels and resorts included
48 hours notice of cancellation prior to tour departure is required for full refund; no-shows will incur a full charge.