Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Personal Protective Equipment - Please bring a mask that is to be worn by all guests 2 years of age and older that covers your nose and mouth during the duration of the tour. We ensure that all staff members will be wearing PPE.
- Social Distancing - Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during the tour whenever feasible.
- Wellness Checks - If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour. Staff members are required to self-certify daily that they are healthy and symptom-free.
If you've recently flown to Hawaii, by selecting 'Complete and Pay' you are confirming that you have completed your state-mandated 14-day quarantine or the new 72 hour pre-screening COVID test.
Experience all of Pearl Harbor on this comprehensive WWII Heroes Adventure Tour. Visit the USS Arizona Memorial, Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and the USS Bowfin Submarine. Then cross the bridge to Ford Island to board the Battleship Missouri and walk the historic desks and see the battle scars in the hangars and award-winning exhibits at the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum. Dine on your own at your choice of venues or opt for an included lunch at the aviation museum.
What to Expect
We'll pick you up from Waikiki and take you over to Pearl Harbor for an all day complete tour of the historic sites. Some of the locations you will visit include:
- USS Arizona Memorial located directly above the USS Arizona battleship that was sunk during the attack on December 7, 1941. The ship is the final resting place of many of the 1,177 officers and crewmen who were lost, and a powerful reminder of those who gave their lives for their country.
- USS Missouri Battleship where you’ll walk in the footprints of General Douglas MacArthur, Admiral Chester Nimitz, and officers of the Allied Powers in 1945 when the instruments of surrender were signed on the ship, signaling the end WWII. “Mighty Mo” fought in WWII, the Korean War and in Desert Storm in the Persian Gulf, supporting the cause of freedom.
- USS Bowfin Submarine, also known as the “Pearl Harbor Avenger”, played an epic role in the battles of the Pacific. You’ll walk through the remarkable vessel docked in the harbor and enjoy an included audio tour.
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, located in two WWI hangars and retaining bullet holes from the December 7, 1941 attack, spans 105,000 square feet. An impressive array wartime aircraft is displayed including an authentic Japanese Zero, the type used in the attack.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center where you’ll view actual film footage the attack, view historic displays, and gain firsthand insight into WWII in the Pacific and beyond. You’ll see several galleries displaying artifacts, photos, and dramatic evidence of the surprise attack.
- Lunch is available at a selection of venues is on your own. If you prefer lunch included with your tour, select the “Gold” tour option with identical itinerary but meal and drink provided at the aviation museum.
- Convenient pick-up from several Waikiki locations
- Admission to all listed sites
- Live tour narration by delightful, knowledge able driver guide
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center exhibits
- View actual film footage of the attack
- Visit the WWII Bowfin Submarine
- Stroll the grounds and visit the Remembrance Circle, Japanese Kaiten “suicide sub”, and more
- Guided deck tour of USS Missouri battleship with docent, including locations of surrender ceremony, office and crew quarters, artillery, kamikaze aircraft crash
- During the drive to and from Pearl Harbor, view Hawaii’s Royal Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha statue, Hawaii State Capital, Downtown Honolulu, from comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch on your own at selection of venues
- Optional included lunch at Pacific Aviation Museum with choice of four selections plus drink (book “Gold” tour at checkout)
Transportation pick up from Waikiki hotels and resorts included
48 hours notice of cancellation prior to tour departure is required for full refund; no-shows will incur a full charge.