Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
Health & Safety Disclaimer
• I will be required to have my temperature checked before check in.
• if I test with a high temperature or appear to be at risk for communicable disease symptoms that I will not be permitted onboard and tour will be refunded.
• I will be required to wear mask when moving around the boat.
• I will practice social distancing of at least six feet from other crewmember and passengers, when at all possible.
• I will practice frequent handwashing and/or use sanitizers, especially after sneezing, coughing our touching any fellow crewman or passengers.
Set sail for a two-hour trip through Oahu’s sunny south shore. Views of the lush Ko’olau Mountains, shimmering skylines of Honolulu and Waikiki, and the majestic Diamond Head will give you a new appreciation for the island. As we sail farther from the coast, you’ll likely see spinner dolphins who love to swim in front of Makani’s sleek catamaran hulls. Watch out for humpback whales during the winter months. We usually see them breaching and spouting in the as they nurse their young in Hawaii’s warm waters.
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages & potato chips are available for purchase in our full bar
Please Arrive 30 minutes before departure for check-in process
• Complimentary Roundtrip Waikiki Hotel Transportation
• Full Bar Selection
• Dual Restrooms
• Covered & Open-Air Seating
• Frequent Sightings of Turtles & Dolphins
• Humpback Whale Sightings (Seasonal)
• Bose Surround Sound Stereo System
• Spectacular Views of Honolulu, Waikiki, & Diamond Head
Kewalo Basin Harbor, Honolulu.
1009 Ala Moana Blvd. Slip FF1, Honolulu, HI 96814
Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us anytime to inquire about cancellations or reschedule.