Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing - Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Wellness Checks - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
Join us for a beautiful and breathtaking 3 hour Kauai off-road scenic tour through Kipu Ranch. With a diverse landscape, abundant wildlife, and spectacular views our signature tour makes Kipu Ranch one of the premier eco-tour locations in Hawaii. Ride through lush green pastures, venture down into tropical Huleia Valley, and ascend to majestic Haupu for a breathtaking view of Kipu Kai Beach, Kauai’s untouched paradise.
What to Expect
The views on the Ranch Tour include the incredible view of Kipu Kai Beach from the top of Mt. Haupu, through the forests and along the Hule’ia River to the Indiana Jones Rope Swing. Enjoy the historic landscape with photos of famous movie locations such as Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark, and most recent The Descendants. The beauty of these locations will leave you speechless!
This Scenic 4x4 Ranch Tour is our most popular eco-adventure tour because it is great for both beginners and experienced riders. After instruction and some practice time, you embark on an exciting journey through the diverse landscape and history that makes Kipu Ranch Adventures one of the top Hawaii eco-tours in the state today. You will be sharing the area with cattle, wild pigs, pheasants, peacocks and wild chickens!
We provide drinks and snacks as well as helmets, goggles, and bandannas. Closed toe shoes are required.
- Diverse Landscape – More challenging trails, elevation changes (sea level to 800 feet in elevation)
- Signature Tour – Classic Stop-N-Go Tour, less downtime, cover more ground to get to scenic stop locations.
- Kipu Kai – Top of the ridge overlooking landlocked Kipu Kai Beach, the only way to see it by land is on our tour!
- Instruction & Practice
- Cattle, wild pigs, pheasants, peacocks & wild chickens
- Tour Hollywood movie locations
- Views of famous Kipu Kai & Hule’ia River
- Great for beginners or experienced riders
- Drinks & snacks
- Knowledgeable Guides
- Helmets, goggles, and bandannas
Kawasaki 750 4X4 TERYX-4 (Seats 2-4) - With features like power steering, full-back performance seats and premium suspension, the Teryx4’s operator friendly controls and stylish interior will have drivers and passengers enjoying true luxury touring and off-road adventure.
Kawasaki KRX 1000 Pro-Fxt6 UTV (Seats 2) - The all-new 2020 Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 sport side x side offers a suspension system delivering a truly comfortable ride without sacrificing performance. Discover first hand, the Kawasaki mantra of ‘Calm in the cabin’ when you get behind the wheel of this high performance vehicle.
What to Bring
- All drivers MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
- Credit Card to place on file until vehicle is returned.
- Covered closed toe shoes are required for all tours.
- Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained by Kauai’s red dirt.
- Recommend sunscreen, bug spray, and a camera.
- Valuable items not recommended on tour. IMPORTANT NOTE: Tour operator will not be held responsible if lost, stolen or damaged. No personal storage available on site.
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
- No recent surgeries, neck/back/knee problems, pregnant women, or any serious health conditions allowed on tours.
- Covered closed toe footwear is REQUIRED for all tours and during water activities (applicable tours only). Water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Drug and alcohol use is not permitted before or during tours. Impaired participation is not allowed for your safety.
- Safety helmets and goggles are provided by Kipu Ranch Adventures and are required for all guests to wear.
- Guests are required to arrive on-time. Tours operate on schedule and cannot wait for late guests. The option to reschedule will be presented to late arrivals.
- Tours operate rain or shine with the exception of severe weather conditions.
- If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.
- Minimum age 9 of guest to attend this tour
235 Kipu Rd, Kipu Ranch, Lihue, Kauai, HI 96766-8700
No refunds for cancellations within 24 hours of activity and for groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
We will gladly reschedule your activity prior to the 24 or 48 hour cancellation policy at no extra cost
If tour is cancelled due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided