A movie adventure tour for young and old, movie buffs and nature lovers! You’ll visit many famous sites on Kauai where Hollywood Blockbusters and TV shows were filmed. Your backstage pass will take you to all the most beautiful locations on Kauai.
What to Expect
We start the day by picking you up from your hotel or resort in Lihue, Poipu, Kapa'a, Princeville, Hanalei and more. If your hotel or the place you are staying is not listed, we will pick you up at the closest location.
After pick up, we are off with your film buff guide to visit the scenic locations that provide Hollywood with their most beautiful backdrops. To help get you in the spirit of film making, you’ll even view clips of those notable films during the drive.
Lunch is included at Tahiti Nui, where the George Clooney film “The Descendants” was filmed. After lunch we continue on to the North Shore town of Hanalei for the rest of the afternoon. This unique tour truly showcases Kauai’s most beautiful locales and scenic locations.
- Ahukini Landing – a pier at the mouth of Hanamaulu Stream where it meets the Pacific Ocean. A popular fishing spot, Pagan Love Song and Donovan’s Reef were filmed here.
- Lydgate Beach – adjacent to the Wailua River, enclosed from the ocean by two rock ponds. Elvis filmed “Blue Hawaii” as it offers a picturesque backdrop.
- Opaekaa Falls – a beautiful waterfall that cascades into a hidden pool below, Opaekaa Falls is 151-feet tall and 40 feet wide. Featured in the “Wackiest Ship in the Army” and “Blue Hawaii.”
- Kilauea Point Lighthouse Overlook – at the Northern most tip of Kauai, the Kilauea Lighthouse is famously seen in “Lilo and Stitch” and serves as a beacon for ships in the 1970s.
- Kapa’a Town – a quaint town north of Wailua on the east-side of Kauai where the famous dinosaur “egg-change” took place in Jurassic Park.”
- Lunch at Tahiti Nui – included in the tour price, enjoy lunch at local favorite dining hot spot, Tahiti Nui and select from a variety of local favorites.
- Hanalei & Hanalei Pier – A charming town rich in history, surrounded by taro patches and art galleries, Hanalei suffered widespread and catastrophic flooding in April 2018. The flood waters eroded the land around the famous Hanalei pier but it has been repaired as of late and is beautiful as ever.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel
- Expert live narration from your friendly guide
- Movie clip showings of the places you visit
- Lunch at Tahiti Nui tiki bar restaurant
- Visit the most beautiful locations on Kauai
Pick up from Lihue, Kapa'a, Poipu, Princeville, and Hanalei hotels and resorts.
48 hours notice of cancellation prior to tour departure is required for full refund; no-shows will incur a full charge.