Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
- Stringent Cleaning - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Social Distancing - Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour when possible. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Wellness Checks - Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
Zipline and ATV Off-Road Package
Ready for an extreme, air, and land adventure? Come join us for an exciting package that will give you access to our 35 acres adventure park featuring all 6 runs of our signature Zipline course and combine it with an ATV adventure on our technical course all in one day.
This is the only Zipline nearby to the Disney Hotel and Resort, Aulani, located in Ko'Olina on West Oahu.
What to Expect
Our signature Zipline course features 6 ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet that will have you going up to 25mph! Watch the trees fly by while you soar quickly through the forest. Meanwhile, you are tightly secured in our top-of-the-line equipment and advised by our experienced guides. This zipline features a state‐of‐the‐art braking system which means you do not need to control your speed or stop yourselves. Once you’ve experienced the excitement of flying through the air, come back to land and cruise around on our all‐terrain vehicles.
Kick up dust and put the pedal to the metal through our variety of technical course and smooth speed runs. Learn some basic 4x4 techniques from our skilled guides and have a blast navigating our off‐road course. These ATV dune buggies are powerful speed machines so get ready for a thrilling ride filled with bank turns, hill climbs, and speedy straight aways. Things can get a little muddy sometimes, so dress comfortably and don’t be afraid to get dirty!
- Minimum age: 6 years old. Minimum age to drive ATV: 18 years old.
- All participants must sign a waiver prior to participation.
- Participants must be 18 with Driver's License to drive ATV.
- ATVs are side-by-side (1 driver, 1 passenger)
- Participants must weigh between 60 lbs - 275 lbs. All participants will be weighed in, fully clothed, during the check-in process before each tour. Those unable to meet the requirement will not be permitted to zip and will not be offered a refund or rescheduled.
- Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended. (We do offer a limited number of shoes to rent)
- Long shorts or pants are suggested. Skirts, belly shirts and bathing suits will not be permitted. Please remove dangling earrings. Participants with long hair must secure hair back with a hair tie or similar accessory. We will not be held responsible for any lost or damaged belongings. Please store any and all unneeded items in lockers provided during check-in.
No participant on the tour is permitted to use any other gear (helmet, harness, trolley, etc.) beside that which is provided on site.
- All participants on tour are required to hike short distances, ascend and descend stairs, need to be of average mobility and strength, and in reasonably good health. We do not recommend participation with preexisting injuries, back, neck, or heart issues. Please consult your doctor if you are unsure whether this activity is suitable for you.
- Ziplining is an outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions and sheltered platforms minimize exposure to the elements
91-1780 Midway St, Kapolei, HI 96707
24 Hours notice is required to receive a full refund. Groups of 6 or more require 72 hours cancellation for full refund. No-shows and late arrivals are non-refundable.
Those arriving without closed toed shoes and those who weigh more than the maximum weight limit or less than the minimum weight limit will not be able to participate in activities and are not eligible for a refund. Those who make last minute decisions to not participate are not eligible for a refund.