- We encourage all guests to pre-sign in, use an online waiver, pre-purchase items so that we limit checking in on hand to hand devices. However, for those that check in on site, we will check in outside, and wipe down iPad devices between guests.
- When guests arrive, we ask that they wear masks upon arrival. We will be screening outside the marina store using a temporal thermometer, complete verbal symptom checklist to identify symptoms outlined by the CDC and ask that each person use hand sanitizer before boarding the boat.
- Guest will be asked to fill out contact information if we do not have enough on file for contact tracing.
- Guest will be asked to continue to wear mask until we are all on board and underway, unless actively eating and consuming beverages.
- We have moved our lunch service to pre-packaged sandwiches and offer for guests to take away lunches if so desired.
- Our snorkel gear will be disinfected in front of each guest before each person uses the gear.
- Groups and family will have group spaces in designated areas on the boat.
- On board disinfectant stations for masks will be available if guest have the desire to disinfect their gear again.
- As always, we will take the time between each tour to wash down our boats, including sanitizing, wiping railings, tables, the bar and re-setting food and beverage service.
Catamaran: 30 maximum passengers, we are adhering to state and local mandated tier systems.
Sail along leeward Oahu’s picturesque coastline on a two-hour Sunset Catamaran Sail on the lovely Holole’ a kai. We set sail from Ko Olina Marina located on the beautiful Ko Olina Resort Area.
What to Expect
During your shoreline sail, your friendly and knowledgeable captain and crew will be on the lookout for a viewing encounter with the playful and entertaining Hawaiian spinner dolphins and majestic, seasonal Alaskan humpback whales (December thru March).
As the sun goes down, enjoy 2 complimentary glasses of champagne while the sunsets on the horizon and the sky turns pinks, reds, and oranges. This is truly a beautiful and memorable way to end a day in paradise.
Holole’ a kai in hawaiian means “to sail freely and with adventure on the ocean.” Set sail from the world-class Ko Olina Resort and Marina for a four hour sail and snorkel tour on this beautiful, swift and comfortable 53 ft. Gold Coast Catamaran along leeward Oahu’s panoramic coast and its vistas of beautiful beaches, mountains and valleys. It features a cushioned suntan deck, teak bar, and restrooms.
- 2 Complimentary Champagne Pours
- $5 Alcoholic Bar Drinks
- Appetizers Available for Purchase
- Sunbathing Cushions, Bathrooms, Tables etc.
- Whale Watching 12/15 - 4/1
- Walking Distance from all Ko'Olina Resorts & Vacation Rentals
Ko'Olina Marina Store: 92-100 Waipahe Pl, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-4293
Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us anytime to inquire about cancellations or reschedule. No-shows will be charged the full price.